Do you need beautiful flower arrangements created for a big event or simply for home décor or office decorations?
Then it’s time to hire a corporate florist like Flowers By Chris to create picture perfect flower arrangements.
A frequently asked question flower shoppers ask is how to make flower arrangements last longer.
The average flower arrangements lasts between 4 to 7 days. Whether your flower arrangements last longer than that average will all depend on how well you take care of your flowers.
What can you do to better care for your flower arrangements?
- Use flower food in your floral foam as well as flower vase. This will help your flower arrangements receive the nutrients they need to stay beautiful.
- Recut stems when they need to take in water and flower food better.
- Place flower arrangements in cool areas of your home or business. What are cool temperatures for flowers? It’s any temperature 65 to 72 degrees. Never place flowers directly in sunlight.
- Don’t place flowers near the heat source. Heat sources such as electrical appliances dehydrate flowers.
- Remove any fallen leaves out of your flowers drinking water. When leaves fall in the water source, it makes your flowers more vulnerable to bacterial growth.
- For potted flower arrangements, keep the soil moisture even. It will help you provide good ventilation to your flowers.
- Replace water every day. Flowers absolutely love fresh, cold water.
Once you know how to care for floral arrangements, it’s time to learn about the process of arranging beautiful flowers for any event.
At Flowers By Chris, a corporate florist company, we start to create beautiful flower arrangements by selecting all the flowers you want in the floral arrangement. It’s important that we remove all leaves from every flower stem used for the arrangement. The only exceptions to the rule are the stems that will surround the flower blossom.
We do this to identify the color schemes and flower heights that will best work for your flower arrangement.
Next, we help clients select the containers they want to use for the floral displays. Some flowers stems we cut down shorter, while other flower stems are kept as is. We do this to ensure the flower bloom can be seen at the top of the flower container. The bloom will serve as our focal point.
All stems should touch the bottom of the container unless the flower arrangement is a flower bouquet.
Have a look at our flower order products. Flowers By Chris specializes in corporate flower arrangements.
Flowers By Chris is here to create unique custom-designed corporate decorations, flower arrangements, gift baskets, and more. Hire Baltimore’s Best Corporate Florist Flowers By Chris for professional Baltimore floral delivery services and gift arrangements.