Do you know a soon to be graduate? If yes, a great gift to give for such a huge accomplishment is graduation flowers. Flowers By Chris is here to help you pick the perfect flowers for your graduation – Kindergarten, 8th Graduation, High School Graduation and College Graduation. Read now for tips on selecting graduation flowers.
When selecting graduation flowers, it is important to pick flowers that show you are proud of your new grad. Graduation flowers come in many types, colors and sizes. To give appropriate flowers to your grad, follow the following tips:
-If you are looking for flowers you can present directly at the graduation ceremony as he or she walks across the stage, buy a flower bouquet. Not only is a bouquet a beautiful flower arrangement but also it will look great in photos years to come. Flower bouquets are fresh, colorful and will surely put a smile on your new grad’s face.
- If you are looking for something your graduate can wear prior to the graduating ceremony, purchase a corsage. Not only will your grad be able to proudly display the corsage as he or she walks the stage but also you take pictures of special moments before the ceremony begins.
- If you prefer to give your graduate something lasting, give him or her a centerpiece for the graduation party or have a potted planted deliver to the grad to keep months and years after graduation.
Once you have decided on the type of flower arrangement you want to give to your grad, you need to decide on the colors that will be used in the flower arrangement. Here are just a few great colors you can choose with symbolic messages:
- Yellow flowers that symbolize joy, freedom, and friendship.
- Red flowers to convey strength, courage and distinction.
- Blue flowers to represent wisdom, trust and confidence.
- Light pink flowers to express joy and happiness.
Last but not least, take in consideration your grad’s favorite flower, an appropriate size for the flower arrangement and the theme of the graduation ceremony or graduation party.
If you need to order a flower arrangement today, Flower By Chris is ready to serve you.